Wicked cool news for indie horror filmmakers as HGB Entertainment is seeking short film submissions as part of ongoing series of anthology films.
Submit Your Short Horror Film to HGB
Many filmmakers take the same route with their short horror film – try to get it into film festivals and then… not much else. Don’t wait around hoping for your film to be discovered and don’t throw it up for grabs on YouTube just yet. HGB wants to give you a chance to make some return on your financial outlay.
What they’re offering is an opportunity to have your short film viewed worldwide via Diabolique Marketing & Licensing. HGB will provide the horror host/hostess, the intros, and opening & tail credits. You simply provide quality content.
Regarding your short film…
HGB is seeking films with:
- A good script/story (horror or horror-comedy);
- Quality production values;
- Quality special effects;
- Quality acting.
But that’s not it. Your film must also meet the following criteria:
- 20-25 minutes in length;
- No previous distribution and not publicly available online (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.);
- You must be the legal owner of the film submitted;
- The director, writer(s), actors, must be willing to sign off on the project. Any unique locations (trademarked logos in the back of a shot) must also have a release.
To view a full list of requirements and to get contact info please visit the HGB Entertainment Short Horror Film Submissions Page.
Will you be submitting your short horror film to HGB? Let us know in the comments or via social networks.